It won’t be wrong if we call Vodafone one of the biggest broadband and mobile providers in Australia. Vodafone is one of the three major Mobile Network Operators in Australia that maintains and is responsible for the mobile network infrastructure of the country. There are various services that Vodafone offers including new phones with some great deals and plans, individual mobile plans, and several broadband options to choose from; for example – NBN.
Vodafone NBN Plans are the best ones for you to go with. Now you must be wondering how you could find whether there are Vodafone services available in your area or not. So, if you are not sure about whether NBN is available in your area or not, you can quickly check it by just signing up with Vodafone. If NBN you see it isn’t available in your area yet, there are enough other broadband options available with Vodafone to help you get connected to the internet for your home or business.
Types of Vodafone NBN Plans
Vodafone mainly offers three NBN plans to its customers living in connected areas. Each of its plans offers unlimited data, which keeps you going for the complete month, and you do not have to worry about running out of data every month.
Additionally, Vodafone also has 4G backup (with their Wifi Hub modem) plan to offer to its customers that ensure its customer remains fully connected even for the duration of interruptions to the NBN network. Vodafone NBN Plan includes –
While choosing the right NBN plan with Vodafone, you have to look at your requirement at your home, your broadband usage, and lifestyle. Here some details that can help you in choosing the right plan for you –
• Essential NBN: This plan is good for 1-2 people who just browse social media, stream a few movies together, and simply surf the web.
• Essential+ NBN: This plan is good for people who love streaming which is done on 1-2 devices at once. If you are looking for streaming movies online in 4K, and casual online gaming, this is the best plan for you.
• Premium NBN: Best suited plan for gamers and people who want high-quality video streaming across multiple devices. It is also best for responsive gaming for and for larger families.
NBN Plan with Modem
This plan comes with $0 per month (which was $5) when a user stays connected for 36 months.
Customers get the Vodafone Wi-Fi Hub™ 2.0 at just $0 when they stay connected on a month-to-month Vodafone nbn™ plan for a duration of 36 months. Customers have the flexibility to cancel their plan at any time before the 36 months, but then customers will have to pay out for the modem. Max modem cost is $180.
Comes with 4G Back-up
While you use the Vodafone Wi-Fi Hub™ 2.0, you get the accessibility of Vodafone’s mobile network. This is offered when you are waiting for Vodafone nbn™ to be installed/activated and you turn the power on through interruptions with 4G Backup. Max speeds apply. T&C apply.
NBN Plans Without Modem
IN this plan users/customers must ger their own modem. Vodafone checks that your current NBN modem is compatible and checks the modem capability. Customers can get the Vodafone Wi-Fi Hub™ 2.0 separately later also if they would like to upgrade their current modem to the latest one.
What are the benefits of Choosing Vodafone NBN Plans?
Here are the main benefits of choosing Vodafone NBN plan:
• Offers Unlimited data – All Vodafone NBN plans offer unlimited data with the help of which users can stream, download, and share whatever they want with the best speed. Fair Use Policy applies. T&C apply.
• Comes with 4G Back-up – Using the Vodafone Wi-Fi Hub™ 2.0 customers are allowed to access from the mobile network while waiting for Vodafone NBN to be installed/activated and power on through interruptions with 4G Back-up. Max speeds apply. T&C apply.
• Offers Month-to-month plans – All Vodafone NBN plans offered to its customers are on a month-to-month basis, so they have the flexibility to change or cancel your plan to suit your needs at any time without paying any extra fee. If you already have a plan with a Vodafone Wi-Fi Hub™ 2.0, you can simply pay out your modem when you leave on your next bill.
Where to get Vodafone NBN Plans for My Business?
Vodafone is passionate about helping your business grow. No matter what is the size of your business or what industry you belong to, Vodafone NBN Plans can help you to stay connected with your team and engage customers more effectively that’s why Vodafone offers the best NBN plans in Australia.
If you are worried about where to get the right Vodafone NBN Plans for your business, then we can guide you through this. Choosing Vodafone NBN plans From Vodafone Silverwater can help your business grow. Vodafone Silverwater is passionate about helping businesses grow, become ‘Ready Business’, and firmly believes in etching the future of businesses in Australia. It provides a prime order of care, purpose, and passion that serves its clients with the world’s leading mobile telecommunication services.